Hello there! The post for today is a bit different than what I’ve been posting on my blog, and it’s a meme! “Meme” is typically referred to an Internet meme, so this may seem confusing to see it used in this sense, but these are blogger memes, so it works out. I haven’t shared anything about myself on this blog, and I think using these memes will allow you, the reader, to know a little more about me and who I am. 🙂
1. How do you deal with criticism? In RL or SL, I’m a extremely stubborn, and this shows through when anyone tries to give me criticism, constructive or otherwise. I always listen to what they have to say, but I’m quite the perfectionist and if there’s a flaw… I’m more than disappointed in myself that I didn’t find it, therefore not putting out or having a great product. My passion and pride can also sometimes make me sensitive to criticism; I’ve never really cared what other people think, and their insults don’t bother me. But putting so much work into something I’m so proud of and finding it’s not the best that it could be disappoints me. I’m constantly trying to improve my skills with tolerating criticism, and to not let my passion or stubbornness get in the way of improving a project.
2. What’s the most infuriating thing other SL residents do? There isn’t just one thing that’s annoying, there are so many batshit crazies out there! I think what really sets me off is feeling like you’re entitled to something, or that someone owes you something. Thinking that people are below you, and aren’t worth your time ( it’s a given that some aren’t, but it doesn’t mean everyone isn’t worth your time!). Although this all applies to RL too, so maybe these don’t count.
3. Which SL resident would you most like to have lunch with and why? I couldn’t choose just one person! My top two would be Strawberry Singh and Whiskey Monday, I’ve admired these two for a very long time. Berry originally got me into blogging and high quality SL photos, and helped remind me why I still enjoy SL, which is to take photos! Whiskey Monday has such artistic and wonderful pictures, I’ve never been unsatisfied with her work. I’d love to just sit and learn and have a good time with these two!
4. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration? I’ve learned throughout the years that if you don’t have anything nice to say that it’s better to keep your trap shut. I don’t want to shame anyone, as I wouldn’t want them to shame me. But I must say, karma is a bitch!
5. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? Socializing. It’s a long and personal story, so I’d rather leave it with that.
6. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about? Nothing! I do embarrassing things all the time and I have no shame in them. Life is embarrassing, and if you can’t laugh about it, you’ll always be trying so hard to “look cool”.
7. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you? Slimey sex face. I call my good friends that, just to set the mood of the conversation 😉
8. Have you ever fallen in love with another SL resident? Who hasn’t? That’s like saying who HASN’T humped your naked friend in a shopping mall?
9. Describe a time/event in your slife that you’re nostalgic for. When I was a more sociable person. Hermit forever, ya’ll.
10. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? I don’t know. Maybe a custom item, or a beautifully decorated sim that’s free for me to use for a month or so?