Hello there! It’s another blog meme from the lovely Strawberry Singh, this time it follows matters of the Zodiac! I was definitely looking forward to a new challenge this week, I think they’re very fun to participate in and look forward to! Anyway, let’s get into the Zodiac challenge!
Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post; then delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a comment at Strawberry’s site with a link to your post so we can all come by and check it out!
- What is your birthday and/or Zodiac sign? – March 24, so my Zodiac sign is Aries.
Brief explanation of Aries from What is my sign: People of Aries sign are open-hearted and strong. Their main features are frankness and honesty. Aries sign loves work. Aries sign is true and fair in love. Aries sign is seldom ill. Aries woman is intellectual and extremely strong. Aries man is overflown with ideas and creative energy.
- Do you believe in or follow astrology? – Not really. I enjoy reading it every once and awhile when I see it in a magazine, but I don’t let it influence my life decisions.
- Do you feel your sign’s attributes reflect who you are? – Some of the Aries features I have, but most certainly not all!
- Have you ever been to a psychic or astrologer either in RL or in SL (are there any in SL?) Never… Unless the Psychic from the Room 306 hunt counts! But seriously, I’ve never felt the desire to visit a psychic.
- Do you read your horoscope daily and try to follow any advice, recommendations or warnings it may have for you that day? Not really… I’ve read them before, but I don’t follow the advice or look for anything out of the readings besides an occasional laugh seeing how different reality is to the horoscope.
- Do you have very strong feelings about astrology, either negative or positive? Neither. I’ve never really thought of astrology as a bad thing, although it can be misleading sometimes. I don’t believe in letting someone else or a piece of paper control my decisions.
That’s all for today! I hope you enjoyed and see you next post!
Taken at Feast